Who We Are and What We Do
Keystone believes culture is the key to a successful organization, and it starts with having the right champions to lead you to the finish line. Dr. Daniel K. Zismer is a 30-year veteran in healthcare leadership with a passion for patient care excellence. Ben Utecht is a former NFL player and Super Bowl champion dedicated to accountable commitment to meeting the needs for long-term success. While they come from very different fields, together they’ve discovered that all successful organizations have at least one thing in common: a championship culture.
Championship professional sports teams and high-performing teams composed of medical professionals:
- Are elite, highly-trained and practiced professionals.
- Work in high-tempo environments requiring precision performance with high reliability.
- Need to be effective and accountable for teamwork.
- Are accountable for results.
- Are in ultra-competitive, high-pressure environments.
What We at Keystone Believe:
- Culture is the leader’s choice
- Culture happens; by design or default
- Culture drives performance
- Culture is a leader’s most effective use of time
What We Know for Sure About the Culture of High-Performing Professionals on Teams:
- Culture alignment improves teamwork and performance.
- Culture can be practiced by members of teams.
- Culture can be Decided, Designed, Deployed, and Directed by leaders:
What We Offer
Keystone Culture Group has transformed the fundamentals of a winning, high-performing organizational culture into a curriculum of evaluation tools, training, and techniques for leaders in healthcare organizations.