“Culture is the foundation of intrinsic beliefs that bind and inspire the behaviors of people and communities to pursue a mission and vision with unity and purpose.”
-Dr. Daniel K. Zismer, Ph.D and Ben Utecht, Super Bowl XLI Champion
Who We Are & What We Do
Keystone believes culture is the key to a successful organization, and it starts with having the right champions to lead you to the finish line. Dr. Daniel K. Zismer is a 30-year veteran in healthcare leadership with a passion for patient care excellence. Ben Utecht is a former NFL player and Super Bowl champion dedicated to accountable commitment to meeting the needs for long-term success. While they come from very different fields, together they’ve discovered that all successful organizations have at least one thing in common: a championship culture.
What We Believe
Culture Can Be:
Leaders choose the culture of their organizations by intent or default. The decision of culture is the Keystone of the humanity of an organization. It is that humanity that determines the success of an organization.
The journey of culture begins with a plan. That plan is built upon two basic understandings of leadership; 1] the expectations that people hold for the culture of their organization are intrinsic; they go to the basic needs of the human condition […]
The culture becomes real with the actions of deployment. The basics of deployment include; 1] the leaders’ declarations of the foundations of culture; “what culture means to us here”, provided in the form of a written compact […]
Direction of the ongoing plan of culture development and performance is the work of senior leaders; the ongoing work of continuous evaluation of the performance of culture and it’s connection to the mission […]
- In-depth session with Super Bowl champion Ben Utecht and Dr. Daniel K. Zismer
- Session length is adaptable to the needs of your organization
- Take culture onto the “field of play” in your organization
- Discover an elite framework for culture transformation using a unique “crosswalk” between championship professional sports teams and high-performing teams in organizations
- Elite online training curriculum for the creation of cultures of high performance
- Courses include the Rookie Series, Veteran Series, and à la carte training modules
- The Rookie Series is a two-module package designed to introduce all employees, leaders and emerging leaders, to culture in organizations.
- The Veteran Series is the elite-level training program for healthcare leaders to fine-tune and practice their skills as leaders of culture in high-performing organizations.
Stay Connected to Keystone
Want to stay on the cutting edge of championship culture transformation? Sign up now to receive updates from Keystone Culture Group!